The Top 10 Things To Reconnect With me on This Year
Jan 23, 2018
So if you are following me online you know a couple things about me already.
Here are the top 10 I believe I have shared this past year.
- I am a health entrepreneur that found a new way to share the past 20 + years of learning how to love on the body, mind, and soul.
- I love to discuss how to make it all click for a purpose without selling your soul to the devil, getting ridiculed by your colleagues or disappointed with the need to be yourself.
- I am married and popped out a couple kids who are now teens. One came out easy and one was the inspiration for my first brand "The Belly Guru" because she did not.
- After that horror show on my pelvic floor and the hardship of fitting my skills and personality and joy into being a mom and a passionate health leader, I shifted my work from orthopedic sports medicine which was killing my mojo to start my own vision of life success working with the transitional holistic health risks of women through my company Belly Guru LLC in 2005.
- I am a smart woman, a podcaster, a doctor of physical therapy, a certified yoga therapist by the IAYT and certified Women's Health Coach by IWHI, a spirited yogi believer, a certified behaviors and motivators practitioner, a virtual lifestyle club host, a brand mentor for female health and wellness entrepreneurs, a creative artist, a science nerd who can critique research articles, a deep soul and passionate learner. I have a few more qualifications but who cares really if you don't feel better seeing me right?
- What I am not, nor worry about being is perfect or loved by everyone. I strategize then act and learn as I go. Analysis Paralysis is not my nature when it's coming from my heart or head, therefore, if you are a fellow health and wellness professionals you will find some inspiration to move mountains and if you are anything else, this vlog/blog will never be the same old boring conversations about feeling good.
- I am into plants and nature being the most inexpensive, high impact underutilized bunch of tools available and pissed most of the time it is regularly declined by Western Medicine and I spent much of my clinical career using these things ostracized. Well the jokes on them. Now the research proves I was a visionary ( or had common sense first). I Personally use yogi energy and mental practices, quality whole food supplements, Hemp and essential oils daily, along with fresh whole foods and spirituality to keep me and my family sane and supported ( BTW: To keep cool with the SEC: Full transparency, we loved the effects of balancing out our body, reducing exposure to chemicals in our lives and aromatherapy so much that I am an independent wellness advocate for Doterra and my husband and I connect people to the best science-based hemp wellness support we could find as affiliates)
- I love to empower women even if I need to push the boundaries of what is socially equal and right or nudge the most impactful conversations with my colleagues.
- I recently moved to focusing my empowerment work on supporting other female health entrepreneurs get so aligned with their mission and their message that they shine enough to make some major impact on their profit margins, client base, social influence and basically force a return of the Matriarch vibe back into healing.
- I believe somewhere along the line of equality marches women forgot how awesome it is to be the goddesses of the universe so I work hard to help everyone remember that primal wisdom as young as possible.( Hense Owning HER Health podcast)
I know there is much more to these conversations than my perspective or the research I may post so, how about you comment below as I work to get connected on a regular basis?
Let's do this!!! #MedicineWomanRising #2GetHERweRISE
- So what about the above 10 things did you not know about me?
- What irks you the most about healthcare in America?
- What areas are you needing support on as a fellow Progressive Wellcare Warrior?
Let me know below.